Poached chicken sandwich with garlic and beet mayo. Butter your bread and toast them until golden while you chop the onion and garlic. Take onion to a small bowl and squeeze up a bit of lemon juice. Do try this recipe at home and let me know how it was in the comment section below.
Ingredients of Poached chicken sandwich with garlic and beet mayo
- You need 1/2 of poached chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pickled beets.
- You need 1 clove of fresh garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Rocket.
- It’s of Tomato, diced or sliced.
- You need of Fancy bread.
Not only that, I made Roasted Garlic Mayo Tonkatsu Sauce and spread over the katsu instead of simple Tonkatsu Sauce. Chicken stir-fry with eggplant, basil and ginger. Smoked Gouda and vegetable poached egg sandwich. Roasted potatoes with garlic and herbs.
Poached chicken sandwich with garlic and beet mayo instructions
- For the chicken, I typically poach a whole breast in chicken stock with garlic, lemon, and thyme. Cover the raw chicken with liquid, throw in the flavorings, bring to a boil, then lower and let simmer for 12-15 minutes. Make sure it's thoroughly cool in the fridge before eating..
- For the mayo, pat the beets dry and then chop up, and add to the mayo, along with the garlic. Blend well in a food processor, blender, by hand with a fork, etc..
- Make a sandwich with the bread, 1/2 the chicken breast, rocket, tomato, and mayo, using traditional sandwich construction techniques. I am left with a lot of mayo but you may slather it on if you so choose..
- Explain unusual color scheme to skeptical girlfriend, and enjoy..
Garlic mayonnaise, or aioli, is one of America's most popular cold sauces. This simple aioli recipe has unlimited uses. This option is a lovely addition to a grilled chicken sandwich or for dipping some delicious sweet potato fries. Mix garlic, mayonnaise, and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl; cover and chill. Cut the chicken breast in half horizontally (butterfly style).