Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms
- Prepare of part 1.
- You need 2 quart of boiling water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 12 oz of pasta.
- You need of part 2.
- You need 4 each of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of part 3.
- It’s 8 oz of bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of chopped colored peppers.
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of chopped olives(optional).
Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms step by step
- Place the pasta, oil and salt in the water. Cook until a la dente..
- Mix eggs, wine and cheese together in a small bowl..
- Dice bacon and cook until crispy. Drain off most of the grease. Add garlic, seasonings and shrimp and saute in bacon over medium heat until cooked. Add the peppers and mushrooms towards the end..
- Drain pasta and put back in the pot with the egg mixture. Stir with the hot pasta until the eggs are cooked by the heat of the pasta..
- In a large pasta dish toss pasta with bacon, shrimp and vegetables..
- Another version with shrimp and langostinos.