Carbonara. Pasta alla carbonara) — спагетти с мелкими кусочками бекона (в оригинале, гуанчиале или панчеттой), смешанные с соусом из яиц, сыра пармезан и пекорино романо, соли и свежемолотого чёрного перца. For everyone who said that this Carbonara is too salty – table salt is double as salty as Kosher salt, so remember to cut the amount of salt in half if using table. X The legendary Antonio Carluccio finally makes his debut on Food Tube!
Ingredients of Carbonara
- It’s 1 of pack of spaghetti.
- You need 1 of right amount of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of plenty of pancetta.
- Prepare 1 of plenty of fresh black pepper.
One of the richest and most popular Italian dishes is also one of it's most deceptively complex. Though the dish only has a handful of ingredients, the best carbonara takes. This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta. Silky spaghetti with crispy pancetta in a super creamy and cheesy sauce.
Carbonara step by step
- Set a pot of water on stove and bring to a boil. Water should be as salty as the ocean, but if your pancetta is salty cut back on salt here.
- Dice pancetta.
- In a large skillet, fry pancetta until crispy and drain excess fat..
- Grate parmesan.
- Combine eggs with grated cheese in mixing bowl.
- Add pasta, cook to just before all dente.
- With a ladle, add a scoop of pasta water to egg and cheese mixture to help it emulsify (in mixing bowl).
- With a pair of tongs, transfer pasta to skillet with pancetta.
- Add egg and cheese mixture to pasta in skillet..
- Add pasta water as needed and heat on low flame to get desired consistency..
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh chives.
Simply delicious and so easy to make them at home. Pasta Carbonara recipe is a simple Italian pasta recipe with egg, hard cheese, pancetta and pepper. Authentic Italian Pasta Carbonara Recipe – The Roman Traditional Dish. Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or pancetta and loads of parmesan. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy!