Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats!.
Ingredients of Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats!
- It’s of mass.
- Prepare 500 grams of almond powder.
- Prepare 300 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 150 grams of potato (1.5 small potatoes).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of condiments.
- Prepare 1 of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 of orange zest.
- You need of chocalate powder.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of coffe.
- It’s of dry shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 of quince paste or any wanted fruit jam.
Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats! instructions
- Boil the potatoes (peel on) until soft. Once done, peel andmash them and let them cool down..
- Mix the sugar, the almond and the egg. Then add the potatoes (measure 150g) and kneed it by hand. Pre-heat oven to 250°C/480°F..
- When the mass is smooth (you have to kneed for about an hour toget at this point) divide it in even balls (coconut should be a bit bigger)..
- COCONUT: put about 75grams of coconut in a ball and mix it with the mass. Make a ball and pinch it to make a cone. Put some more coconut around it..
- CHOCOLATE: Spread the powder on a flat surface and kneed the mass until it's dark brown in and out. Make little balls and flatten them. Put 2-3 chips on top..
- ORANGE: Zest the orange amd mix it. Make little balls and put some zest on too. You can also use about one teaspoon if the juicr and mix it in..
- LEMON: Same procedure as step 6, but don't put the zest on top, the flavour may come too strong..
- COFFEE: mix 3 teasppons of coffee with 3 of water, stir and sieve it int a bowl. Mix with the mass and add 1/2 a teaspoon of coffee and kneed again..
- QUINCE PASTE/JAM: Add about 4 teaspoons of the quince paste/jam and quickly kneed it. It's okay if there are lumps..
- Bake for 5 minutes andnput on a tray. Eat cold (just because if they are warm they fall apart).