Grilled chicken with arugula salad 🥗. Divide the arugula among four plates and sprinkle with a little Parmigiano. Toss the chicken with the remaining dressing and arrange over the. Chicken and fresh peaches are grilled and served on top of arugula dressed in a homemade vinaigrette in this simple grilled salad recipe.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken with arugula salad 🥗
- You need 2 of grilled chicken breasts.
- It’s Container of arugula.
- It’s As needed of Lemon juice.
- It’s As needed of Olive oil.
- You need As needed of Parmigiana cheese.
- You need To taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need As needed of Toasted pine nuts.
Grilled chicken recipes – how to make grilled chicken breast with arugula salad at home. Easy chicken recipe to grill chicken in the pan on the stovetop and. This grilled chicken arugula salad is full of amazing, fresh flavor! And it's easy to make, delicious and healthy!
Grilled chicken with arugula salad 🥗 instructions
- Grill chicken.
- Toss arugula with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with toasted pine nuts and parmigiana.
The green and red grapes add a nice sweetness to this chicken salad combined with the honey balsamic vinaigrette. And I added some chopped walnuts for a little crunch. Gimme lots of arugula, roasted sweet potatoes, thinly sliced red onions and juicy, warm grilled chicken and ALL the bocconincini cheese. Heat grill to high; clean and lightly oil hot grates. Season chicken with salt and pepper.