EASY chicken & biscuits casserole. Besides it being so easy to cook, chicken is also incredibly good for you. Chicken is full of essential nutrients that your body needs. It packs a lot of protein while being relatively low on saturated fats.
Ingredients of EASY chicken & biscuits casserole
- Prepare 2.5 cups of cooked diced chicken.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of peas.
- You need 3 stalks of green onions.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of small cans of biscuits.
- It’s 1 cup of French fried onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of To taste: salt pepper Italian seasoning garlic powder.
Whether in an easy chicken pasta dish or a simple stir-fry, we have all kinds of easy chicken We love chicken because it's quick and easy to cook and infinitely versatile. These easy everyday chicken recipes use a wide range of cooking methods, from oven baked and roasted to Chicken is high in protein, and it is lower in cholesterol and saturated fat than red meat. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil. Easy Chicken Tacos – With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop!
EASY chicken & biscuits casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook chicken and mix with Colby jack cheese, milk, soup, Green onion, corn, peas and spices..
- Pour into ungreased baking dish and top with raw biscuits. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are done. Top with shredded mozzarella, herbs and French fried onions..
Dice into small pieces and serve with pico, avocado + lime! Let us know how it went in the comments below! This Easy Sesame Chicken is seriously so easy that you'll be tempted to toss those take out menus. The delicious sauce takes only a few ingredients, all of which you can keep on hand indefinitely (keep. How To Make the Easiest-Ever Chicken Enchiladas.