Buffalo chicken quesadilla. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese. Buffalo chicken quesadilla slow cooker is super easy! If you don't have a crock pot yet, here are some nice ones on sale.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken quesadilla
- You need 3 cups of cooked chicken shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 6 of burrito size flour tortillas.
- It’s 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella.
Bold buffalo chicken wing flavor, two different types of ooey, gooey cheeses are stuffed into these irresistible Extra Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas. Trust me, you want to make a batch of these. StarKist Chicken Creations Buffalo Style adds just the right amount of spice to make your quesadillas perfect. Shredded chicken is tossed with a creamy blue cheese-hot sauce dressing before being tucked into a whole-wheat tortilla.
Buffalo chicken quesadilla step by step
- In a large pot combine cooked chicken, hot buffalo sauce and ranch dressing and cream cheese. Stir until heated through and melted. Spoon mixture onto flour tortilla. Top with mozzarella cheese. Fold in half. Cook on a heated griddle for a few minutes utnil it begins to brown. Flip. Continue until all the quesadillas are prepared..
- I grilled mine(can air fry them).
- And used the ninja foodie for everything.
- I didnt want to make all of it buffalo, I set some aside before making it hot..
Once heated, put the quesadilla on the bottom plate and close. Super easy, fast, and tasty. and a great way to get the hot wing flavor without all the work. Next time we're crumbling some blue. Bold, smoky, slow-cooked Buffalo chicken gets packed into a cheesy quesadilla for when you need a family dinner, FAST! Tonight, that looks a lot like this cheesy, smoky Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas!