Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo.
Ingredients of Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need 8 oz of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Blues Hog Dry Rub Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter, Unsalted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Onion, diced.
- You need 4 Branches of Cilantro, destemmed and chopped.
- You need of Tortellini Alfredo.
- Prepare 8 oz of Three Cheese Tortellini.
- It’s 12 oz of Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of GroundPepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo instructions
- Slice 8oz Chicken Breast in half longways, pat both sides with towel to remove excess juices. Season with dry rub seasoning. Heat skillet medium high with butter as heats up. Add chicken and don’t touch. Let it sear approx 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to sear. Baste with butter sauce. Continue to sear until chicken is tender or 120° in center. Meanwhile add diced 3/4 of diced onion and half the cilantro and sauté with chicken. Remove chicken and let rest in aluminum foil to maintain heat..
- In a sauce pan, add water and salt to a boil and add in tortellini. Stir immediately. Continue to lightly boil for about 2min. Drain..
- In skillet on low heat, add in Alfredo sauce, pepper, and Cayenne Pepper. Stir occasionally until hot and add tortellini and remaining onion and cilantro. Continue to stir until lightly boils..
- Remove chicken, and sautéed onion/cilantro from foil, slice chicken..
- Plate Tortellini Alfredo and top with slices of chicken and sauté mix..
- Serve and enjoy!.