Chicken club pizza EASY. If you read this far down. I know! *FTC All products mentioned were purchased with my own money How to make a Perfect Chicken Pizza This Chicken Club Pizza is a slimming friendly dinner or lunch, perfect for calorie counting or diet plans like Weight Watchers.
Ingredients of Chicken club pizza EASY
- You need 1 of pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough.
- You need of For the toppings:.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 6 of bacon strips cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced purple onion.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- You need 6 tablespoons of mayo.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 4 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s Dash of salt.
Starting at center, press out dough to edges of pan. Is this the healthiest pizza ever? It's almost Memorial Day Weekend and the living is easy! Top with half of the cheese, chicken, remaining.
Chicken club pizza EASY instructions
- Heat oven to 400 and grease baking sheet. Spread out pizza dough on a 13×9 pan. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven..
- Mix sauce ingredients and spread on to partially baked crust..
- Top with chicken then the cheese then top with bacon, onion and tomato. Return to oven for 6-7 more minutes..
- Place under broiler for 3-4 minutes until cheese is speckled. Sprinkle some dried parsley on top for a garnish..
Chicken Club Flatbread is a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Loaded with chicken, bacon, tomatoes and cheese. Topped with avocados and chipotle ranch! Flatbread is not the same as pizza dough as pizza dough rises. Flatbread originated in Egypt and is basically a bread that is flat.