Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken. There's something so comforting about a roast chicken: I'm living for this recipe! Let ,e know what you think! A whole chicken is rubbed inside and out with herbs, then baked with a drizzle of lemon and olive oil for a light Italian dish.
Ingredients of Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken
- You need 2 of whole chickens.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- You need to taste of Sazon (sin achiote).
- You need to taste of Oregano.
- You need to taste of White vinegar.
- It’s as needed of Vegetable oil.
- You need 10-20 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s to taste of Parsley flakes.
Fennel, Lemon, and Crushed Black Pepper Roasted Chicken. Season with salt, lemon pepper and half of paprika. Turn chicken over and season other side. Lemon Pepper Chicken is an American favorite!
Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your whole chickens (recipe can also be used to cook only 1 chicken, my family eats ALOT of my cooking so I’m making 2 chickens today !) lol 😂………
- Place your chickens in a large baking pan……..
- For this recipe I normally don’t measure out the ingredients, I just sprinkle everything evenly over both sides of the chicken, then rub it all in, including the cavity, then I place the minced garlic on top of the chicken, topped off with some sprinkled parsley flakes………At this point you may refrigerate the chicken overnight so it has time to marinate fully……..
- Roast chicken(s), uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour 15 minutes…….Baste every 30 minutes……..
- Let cool, then serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy 😉!!! You can also serve with my Firecracker Red Potatoes as your side dish !!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁.
It's super easy to make and only requires a handful of ingredients, one being a seasoning called lemon pepper. It's a zesty, peppery seasoning that goes great on a wide variety of dishes. Try it with my Quick and Easy Skillet Lemon Chicken or my Easy. This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt. The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour.