Easy chicken enchiladas. Easy Chicken Enchiladas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I am not surprised! My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don't skip that step!
Ingredients of Easy chicken enchiladas
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of large cans of green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2-8 oz of packages of shredded Mexican style cheese.
- You need 2 cans of tomatoes with green Chile’s.
- You need of Garlic powder, pepper, salt, chili powder or red pepper flakes to your liking.
- You need 12 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño thinly slice for garnish (optional).
This easy chicken enchiladas recipe is an authentic Mexican food staple. This enchilada dish is sure to be a new family favorite. It's simple to put together and perfect for leftovers — if you're lucky enough. Weeknight Chicken Enchiladas Recipe Store-bought rotisserie chicken adds ease and great flavor.
Easy chicken enchiladas instructions
- Pan fry or boil chicken breasts until done and shred.
- Mix chicken with 1 can of green sauce, both cans of tomatoes and Chile’s and spices and 1 bag of cheese and mix throughly.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture in tortillas and roll up placing seam side down in a 13×9 baking pan that you poured half the can of the remaining green sauce in so they don’t stick to the pan..
- Pour remaining half of green sauce over the top of the enchiladas and top with the other bag of cheese. Cover and bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes until heated all the way through and cheese on top is melted. Top with sliced jalepenos if you desire and top with sour cream as well. These are simple, easy and can be held in the fridge for usually up to 5 days..
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe If you're looking for an easy Mexican main dish recipe, try these. Chicken Enchiladas are rich, filling, delicious, and SO easy to make! Shredded chicken smothered with Enchilada sauce is wrapped in flour tortillas, then topped with a layer of more Enchilada sauce. Share: Rate this Recipe We love chicken enchiladas with cheese! They're our go-to meal to transform chicken into something fabulous!