Momma's simply scrumptious roasted pumpkin seeds. Don't throw away the pumpkin seeds from your pumpkin! Roast them for a delicious healthy Halloween snack. More Ways to Flavor Your Pumpkin Seeds.
Ingredients of Momma's simply scrumptious roasted pumpkin seeds
- You need of pink himilayan sea salt.
- You need of cracked black pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of raw pumpkin seeds.
One year ago: Cook's Illustrated Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies Two years ago: Beer and Brown Sugar Kielbasa and LOVE these flavor combos. Definitely not our momma's pumpkin seeds! Momma Cherri prepares a delightful Roasted Parsnip and Pumpkin Soup with the help of her grandson Eden. The perfect dish to warm you up and make you feel.
Momma's simply scrumptious roasted pumpkin seeds step by step
- Carve your pumpkins.
- Take out all the seeds.
- Rinse pumpkin seeds.
- Add seasonings, use more than you would expect because some of them will stay in the bottom of your cookie sheet.
- Spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F stirring every 20 minutes until they are golden brown and crispy.
Whether you roast your own pumpkin or use canned pumpkin puree these pumpkin recipes are perfect! · This very moist pumpkin bread, simply seasoned with pumpkin pie spice, really needs · Roast your own pumpkin seeds in the oven for a nutritious snack. A pumpkin seed recipe is healthy. Roasted pumpkin seeds are just too good to have to choose one flavor! These Simple Roasted Pumpkin seeds are given either a savory ranch kick or a sweet cinnamon spice flavor. Both ways are incredibly delicious, kid friendly, healthy, and addicting!