Easy Creamy Chicken n Dumplings.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken n Dumplings
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 can of original buttermilk refrigerator bisquits (not grands!).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need Dash of nutmeg.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
Easy Creamy Chicken n Dumplings instructions
- Warm soup and milk over med heat in a large saucepan until bubbly. Make sure to wisk out lumps and scrap bottom of pan with wooden spatula to prevent scorching. Do not let the bottom burn. Keep the heat as low as possible to achieve a low boil/simmer..
- Rip raw bisquit circles into three pieces each and drop in simmering gravy, careful to not let them stick together. Gently stir after half a can and repeat until all dumplings are poaching in gravy. Carefully scrap bottom of pan trying not to deflate dumplings..
- Cover and turn down to simmer. Cook for 10 mins, carefully stir and replace lid. Cook another 10 mins. Remove from heat and leave lid on to rest for another 10 mins..
- Serve as a side with roasted chicken and choice of vegetable. We like broccoli or grean beans. You can make a double batch in a dutch oven easily as well and will probably want to..