Easy Chicken Nuggets for Bento.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Nuggets for Bento
- Prepare 300 gr of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated garlic (or garlic paste).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powder broth (I used mushroom).
- You need 2/3 cup of – 1 cup breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Extra breadcrumbs for coating.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Easy Chicken Nuggets for Bento step by step
- Mix all ingredients except oil and extra breadcrumbs. I usually start with 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs and add bit by bit until it forms a pliable mixture..
- Shape and coat with breadcrumbs..
- You can fry the nuggets right away, but I like to keep them in the fridge for at least an hour first..
- Pan-fry until golden brown. I usually use 3-4 tbsp oil for each batch..