Honey roasted pumpkin seeds. These roasted pumpkin seeds are deliciously savory, with hints of spice and honey! Don't toss those un-carved pumpkins… turn them into a snack If you've never had roasted pumpkin seeds before, you are in for a treat! Scooping out the seeds is a messy endeavor, but a worthwhile one 🙂 You'll.
Ingredients of Honey roasted pumpkin seeds
- It’s 2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil or pumpkin seed oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
Honey mustard pumpkin seeds may sound out there, but it's as delicious a combination here as it is on wings. How to Make Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. Remove & clean seeds- It starts with scooping the seeds from the pumpkin and removing the stringy parts. Rinsing in a colander or fine mesh strainer helps remove any remaining goop.
Honey roasted pumpkin seeds instructions
- Preheat oven 162°C.
- In a large skillet warm the oil over medium heat and sauté the pumpkin seeds until lightly golden ( about 3 minutes)..
- Add honey and stir with a rubber spatula..
- Line baking tray with baking sheet and lay out the pumpkin seeds. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt whilst still hot and Voila! Enjoy.
Try this Honey Roasted Pumpkin Seeds recipe, or contribute your own. Honey Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are a healthy snack & a great way to use up the seeds from your Jack-O-Lantern. Roasting bulk pumpkin seeds using one of our unique recipes or a combination that sounds good to you, is the BEST idea for unique DIY fall wedding favors! Halloween is two weeks away, and everywhere you turn, you see some sort of ghouls or pumpkins. I like the latter so today I am making this perfect Fall side dish.