Easy Orange Chicken. This Easy Orange Chicken cooks quickly in a skillet (no deep frying!) and uses only real, fresh ingredients. I'm addicted to the Orange Chicken from Panda Express and it's literally the first place I visit when I visit America. Since I can't visit on a.
Ingredients of Easy Orange Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken:.
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- It’s of Vegetable oil, for frying.
- It’s of Orange Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of natural marmalade.
- You need 2 tbsp. of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need Pinch of salt and pepper.
This Easy Orange Chicken Recipe is sure to be a hit with the whole family! It's sweet and tangy, and This Orange Chicken recipe you guys…. it's so easy, you can delete the contact info for your. This Easy Orange Chicken Recipe. is made in the skillet and uses a shortcut ingredient that puts Want to give this Easy Orange Chicken Recipe a Shot? Here are the ingredients to add to your.
Easy Orange Chicken step by step
- Start by placing some oil into a large, deep skillet just above medium heat. You want enough oil to coat the bottom of the skillet by about 1/4" or so. While it heats up, cut the chicken into small, bite-sized chunks. Place them into a gallon sized Ziploc bag. Pour in the cornstarch, salt and pepper. Then seal the bag and shake it up to evenly coat the chicken..
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients and set it aside. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken to the skillet in a single layer… you might need to cook the chicken in batches. Fry for 5-6 minutes per side, until they are starting to brown and are cooked through. Remove them to a towel lined plate. Once all the chicken is cooked, empty the oil from the pan, wipe it out and return it to the burner..
- Place the chicken back into the pan and pour the sauce over the top. Stir it to evenly coat the chicken. Let it come up to a simmer for a few minutes to thicken the sauce slightly, then serve..
Whether you prefer the classic preparation or something a little more creative, there's an easy homemade orange chicken recipe for you on this list. Enjoy delicious citrus chicken marinated in lemon and orange juice with brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. That's what makes this Easy Orange Chicken so fantastic. Orange Chicken is probably my favorite Chinese entree, so it's great to have this go-to recipe at home. Hope you enjoy my Healthy Orange Chicken recipe easy, and good luck in your kitchen~!