Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- You need 1 of tspn garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 of tspn cayenne.
- It’s 4 of corn tortillas.
- It’s 1/3 inch of Vegetable oil.
Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas step by step
- Combine drained chicken, sour cream, cheese, and spices in bowl..
- Wrap tortillas in paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds to make soft and rollable..
- Spoon filling down center of tortillas, and roll tightly, leaving the opening on bottom.
- Heat about a third inch of vegetable oil in a sauté pan to medium heat and fry opening side down for 2-4 minutes, then flip and fry for another 2-4 minutes or until golden brown. TIP: press down with a spatula for the first minute to keep them closed. If they start to open once flipped you can hold them together with tongs for a min..
- Set on paper towel for 3-5 minutes to remove excess oil and crisp.
- FINITO! Take a cooksnap & let me know what you think! :).