Easy chicken fajitas. A simple fajita made with tender chicken, colorful peppers, onion, spices and zesty Ro*Tel tomatoes for a quick weeknight meal. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita.
Ingredients of Easy chicken fajitas
- It’s 1 bag of fully cooked chicken fajitas.
- You need 1 of frozen bag of sliced peppers and onions.
- It’s of Olive oil,adabo,sazon,Frank's hot seasoning and woishuresauce.
- It’s of Parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder.
A classic Mexican recipe, juicy chicken is seasoned, seared and cooked to perfection. Chicken fajitas are so easy to make, and their seasoning is amazing. Simply pan-fry peppers and The seasonings in these easy chicken fajitas definitely spice things up! This is one of my favorite.
Easy chicken fajitas step by step
- Put olive oil in a frying pan,only enough to coat the bottom then heat.
- Add all ingredients and cook,how much seasoning you use is your chose.. (Note)Tyson fajita strips are already cooked so your really just heating and making sure oinions and peppers become transulent.
- Cut up tomatoes and lettuce also shredded cheese, place on a serving plate with heated flour tortilla shells….Enjoy.
Transfer the chicken and vegetables to a large bowl and serve with the warmed tortillas, lettuce. Chicken fajitas are an easy and flavorful weeknight meal. A classic Mexican recipe, juicy chicken is seasoned, seared and cooked to perfection Chicken Fajitas – Easy & Flavorful! These easy chicken fajitas are a simple family meal, perfect for weeknights, and they can be made all on one sheet pan. I cheat a little bit on this recipe.