Easy buffalo chicken wraps. These buffalo chicken wraps have all the tasty flavors of buffalo wings without all the added fat and calories. Based on everyone's favorite football food, these Buffalo chicken wraps are sure to be the game-winner for a fun and fast dinner or appetizer! I added a clove of garlic as I cooked the chicken chunks in a half and half combination of Smart Balance and Canola.
Ingredients of Easy buffalo chicken wraps
- Prepare 1 pkg of Ole Xtreme wellness tomato basil wraps.
- Prepare of Any frozen boneless buffalo chicken or you can make your own.
- You need 1 pkg of swiss cheese slices.
- It’s of Romaine lettuce.. I used spinach and spring mix in the picture.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- You need of Avocado.
- Prepare of Mayo.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Trust me, this is the easiest most flavorful lettuce wrap you'll make…. like EVER! This buffalo chicken wrap is great for any weeknight meals or easy lunch ideas. This wrap has great flavor and those seasoned fries are to die for! (Place the chicken at the bottom of the crock pot and cover chicken with about a cup and a half of the buffalo sauce.
Easy buffalo chicken wraps step by step
- Bake chicken as directed on bag of frozen buffalo chicken..
- Heat wrap on tortilla pan..
- Slice chicken. Add cheese, lettuce, tomato, and avocado. And roll into a burrito..
Easy Buffalo Chicken Wraps – a creamy blue cheese sauce plus hot and spicy chicken equals extremely delicious buffalo chicken wraps. Lately I've been living on wraps for lunch and dinner. I've been extremely busy and wraps are about the only thing that I've been making. My favorite Buffalo Chicken Wrap includes juicy buffalo chicken layered on crunchy fresh veggies, topped with cheese and creamy dressing and wrapped tightly in a delicious flour tortilla. Wraps are so easy to make from home, and they're more fun to eat then sandwiches, so my family adores them!