Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver. This is how i properly clean and cook Adobong Chicken Gizzard and Liver! There's no place like home cooking! You see, chicken liver is full of flavor; it is the reason why Sisig recipes always call for it.
Ingredients of Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver
- Prepare 4 pcs of any chicken parts.
- You need of Chicken liver.
- You need of Chicken gizzard.
- You need 8 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 3 of crushed garlic.
- You need Half of onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
Set the liver aside. – Recipe Main Dish : Chicken liver and gizzard adobo by Reelandgrill. Chicken curry with coconut milk – Video recipe ! Chicken gizzards are a popular food throughout the world. You can find them sold as street food in Haiti and Southeast Asia and in soup in Mexico.
Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver instructions
- Marinate the chicken on soy sauce and garlic for at least 1 hr.
- Pan fry the chicken until brown then set aside.
- Put some oil. Then add the onions and garlic..
- When the garlic and onions are fragrant. Saute the chicken gizzard until it is slightly tender. Then add the chicken liver until it goes brown.
- Put some salt and pepper.
- Pour the marinade over then add sugar and water to avoid burning the soy sauce. put the chicken back in the pan..
- When the gizzard is tender and the sauce starts simmering. Add the vinegar.(Don't stir.).
- Wait until it thickens..
- Turn of the fire then serve with bed of rice..
Commercial gizzards at the supermarket will be cleaned already. You should be able to find them separately, next to the hearts and livers and so on. Chicken Gizzard & Liver Adobo Philippines. In Southeast Asia tough chicken gizzards and tender livers are often combined in the same dish – cooking the gizzards long and the livers short. This savory adobo is one of my favorites.