Easy crockpot chicken dinner. The easiest way to make the most comforting meal. Add this to your go-to fall dinners! Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes That Will Change Dinner Forever.
Ingredients of Easy crockpot chicken dinner
- It’s of Chicken (legs, thighs, chicken breast, whatever you have on hand).
- It’s 1 can of Cream of chicken soup or Cream of mushroom or can use them both.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1-2 cans of green beans drained.
- You need 1-2 cubes of Chicken or beef bouillon or instant.
- You need 1 of cut onion or onion seasoning both optional.
- Prepare of Seasoning whatever you like.
- Prepare of Seasoning I used.
- Prepare of Mccormicks Himalayan pink salt black pepper and garlic all purpose seasoning (to make it easy it’s all in one).
- You need of Ground Cayanne red pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Garlic salt again (I like garlic).
- You need of Onion powder because I didn’t have onion to put in this at the time.
From Cream of Mushroom chicken crockpot to chicken parmesan crock pot dinner, these chicken crockpot recipes are easy, delicious and kid-friendly. For a simple but comforting meal, try this quick recipe, adapted from Easy Crock Pot Recipes Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken: This chicken is so juicy and so flavorful! Potato Soup: Nothing is Easy chicken and dumplings made in the crockpot! I use biscuit dough for easy, fluffy dumplings I made this Chicken & Dumplings recipe today for dinner and my husband and I both rate it "Excellent!" Easy Crockpot Chicken.
Easy crockpot chicken dinner instructions
- Wash off chicken, then season it.set aside.
- Heat water to dissolve the bouillon cubes. In a bowl add the hot water and bouillon cubes mix till dissolved, add all other ingredients but the chicken, mix up. Add seasoning to this as well..
- In crockpot add chicken, (I used frozen and defrosted it some in the microwave a little so it wasn’t all stuck together).
- Pour mixture over chicken and may need to spread it out evenly. Cook on high till chicken is done..
- Severe with mashed potatoes and biscuits.
- Notes- you can add red cut potatoes to this, but I just wanted mashed potatoes…. I make this both ways….
There are two days in our week that are just hectic. To make the tight timing of it work, dinner has to be very quick or in the crock pot. I find myself leaning towards the crockpot just for ease of use! I love this Easy Crockpot Chicken recipe. Serve in tacos for a weeknight meal or in burrito bowls and salads for a Chicken – I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts to keep things on the lighter side, but you can use chicken thighs instead for a richer and juicier flavor.