Chicken Quesadillas with salsa. For these quesadillas that I made out of Sunday's grilled chicken thighs, shredded and stuffed into a corn tortilla with a little cheese and quickly toasted, I stirred together a lime-zest-imbued cucumber and avocado salsa that added a welcome citrus edge. Cut into wedges and top with some of the salsa. Sweet spicy peach salsa is a perfect accompaniment to crisp chicken and roasted pepper quesadillas.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas with salsa
- Prepare 250 gr of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground red onion and garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of red paprika (slice it).
- You need 1/2 of Onion (slice it).
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 of large tortillas.
Transfer quesadillas to work surface and cut into wedges. Arrange on platter; serve with salsa. Stuffed Chicken Mango Quesadillas are made with honey lime chicken, fresh mango salsa, pepper jack cheese, and jalapeno cream I was inspired by a dish we order at our local Mexican restaurant, Moreno's, called the stuffed chicken mango salsa quesadilla. It was time to create a copycat version!
Chicken Quesadillas with salsa instructions
- Cut the chicken breasts in to dice size.
- Season chicken breasts with red onion, garlic, paprika, chilli, oregano, black pepper and salt.
- Heat vegetable oil in a non stick skillet.
- Add the chicken, and cook it until cooked through.
- Add Onion and Paprika.
- Remove the chicken and place it into a plate.
- Preheat a large non stick skillet over medium high heat.
- If it's already hot enough, place the tortilla in the non stick skillet for 2 minutes, and then flipp it.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on one half of the tortilla, followed by chicken, paprika, and onion, and the last add some mozzarella cheese.
- Fold it in half.
- Let it cooked for 3 minutes more each side.
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/rTH7JFC_ZEs.
Heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Whenever I go to a Mexican restaurant, a chicken and cheese quesadilla is what I always order. Something about that golden, crunch of the flour tortilla, gooey, melted cheese and tender chicken….so simple yet so divine. Homemade quesadilla with chicken and hand made salsa plus yogurt and sour cream. How to Serve Creamy Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas.