Ladybirds Spider Pretzels.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Spider Pretzels
- It’s 18 of -20 large pretzels.
- Prepare 300 grams of white chocolate melts.
- It’s 18 of -20 brown mini M&M's.
- It’s 18 of -20 large red M&M's.
- It’s 30 of cm roughly – licorice strap.
Ladybirds Spider Pretzels step by step
- Place the white chocolate melts into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high , in 30 second bursts , stirring between bursts , until all melted ..
- This step is best done with two forks , and working with one pretzel at a time , dip and turn the pretzels into the melted white chocolate , coating all over , then place on prepared baking lined tray , repeat with remaining pretzels and white chocolate until all are done ..
- Place prepared white chocolate coated pretzel tray full into the fridge to set completely ..
- Now taking the licorice strap , cut it into 10 piece about 5cm each . Then cut each piece in half again lengthwise until you have 20 , 5cm bits . Next carefully , without cutting all the way through , cut 4 thin strips each side of the pieces , so to create the legs . You will end up with 20 pieces with 8 legs (4 on each side) ..
- Now using the leftover melted white chocolate , if still melted if not remelt it , doing them one at a time , dip one end of the brown mini M&M into the melted chocolate and then place it onto the end one of the prepared licorice legs , and hold for few seconds til it holds , repeat with all remaining mini brown M&M's till all are done ..
- Now still using the leftover melted white chocolate and doing them one at a time , dip one end the large red M&M into the melted chocolate and then place it slightly on and next to the mini brown M&M on the pretzel and hold for few seconds till it holds firm . Repeat with all remaining large red M&M's until all are done ..
- Still using the leftover white chocolate , if non left melt a little more . Take the prepared pretzel spiders , one at a time , and dip the underneath of the legs into the melted chocolate and place it onto the prepared chocolate coated pretzels , and hold for few seconds till it holds firm , repeat with all remaining prepared chocolate coated pretzels and prepared lolly spiders until all are done , then place them into the fridge to set fully ..
- Once set , serve chilled and enjoy . :-).