Ingredients of Autumn Pasta
- You need 1 of 12oz Bag of Rainbow Twirl Pasta.
- You need 2 can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1/2 can of 2 % MILK.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Frozen Mixed Veggies ( I used a corn, pea, green bean, carrot mixture).
- You need 3 tbsp of Margarine (or any butter of your choice).
- It’s dash of Granulated California Garlic.
- You need dash of Cracked Peppercorn.
- You need dash of Seasoned Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mediterranean Oil Mix.
Autumn Pasta step by step
- Bring large pot of water with 2 tablespoon oil to a boil. Add parsley flakes, garlic seasonings, and rainbow pasta noodles. Return to a steady boil for 9 minutes or until noodles are soft then strain out the water and return finished pasta to pot..
- Meanwhile bring another smaller pot of water to a boiling point as well. Add your frozen veggies to this pot and cook for 5-10min or until vegetables are hot and completely unthawed..
- Strain the veggies, melt in butter, dash with seasoning salt and pepper, mix well then combine veggies with pasta noodles into larger pot..
- Pour in two cans Campbell's condensed cream of Mushroom soup and half a can of milk then mix well..
- Let cool 15-20min in refrigerator before serving..