Easy Chicken Soup.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Soup
- Prepare of Chicken bones (from cooked chicken).
- You need 8-10 cups of water.
- You need 8 pkg of beef or chicken bovril.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of savoury.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pastini.
- Prepare 2 of carrots peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 of ribs celery diced.
- You need of Other diced vegetables as desired (I often use green beans).
Easy Chicken Soup instructions
- Put chicken bones, water, bovril and spices in a large saucepan and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Remove bones from liquid with slotted spoon and set aside to cool..
- Add pastini and vegetables to liquid and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- While vegetables are simmering in broth, pull chicken from bones and shred into small pieces..
- Add chicken to soup and stir..