Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo
- You need 2 of Spaghetti Squash.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water.
- It’s 2 of Grilled Skinned and Deboned Chicken Breasts, cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 Jar of Garlic Parmesan Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Can of Sweet Peas, drained.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Wash dirt off squashes. Score squashes like u do a Baked Potato before cooking it. Add to Crock Pot. Pour in water. Cook on High 4 hours. Remove from crock pot an slice in half. Remove seeds and shredded pulp with a fork (look like tiny spaghetti noodles). Dump water out of crock pot and add the shredded squash back into the crock pot. Add rest of ingredients. Stir to combine and turn pot onto Low n heat til heated through. Stir n turn crock pot down to keep warm. Serve and Enjoy 😊.
- ***I serve this with Jumbo Butter Biscuits and sprinkle a little bit more grated Parmesan cheese on top.****.