Simple Chicken Chili.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 (40 oz) of can of Brooks chili beans (hot or mild).
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can of diced tomatoes (chili ready).
- You need 4 of tblsp of chili sauce.
- Prepare 3 of tblsp of chili powder.
Simple Chicken Chili step by step
- Fully cook the ground chicken in a small stew pot.
- Combine the beans, tomatoes, chili sauce, chili powder in the pot and mix well on med heat..
- Continue on med heat until the mix just begins to boil stirring occasionally..
- Cover and let simmer on low heat for 15 min.