Fall pumpkin dip. I made this for a fall harvest party. I served it with homemade ginger snaps and apple slices. This super easy fall pumpkin dip has become a staple (and the most requested dish we make) at For years, I wanted to try making up some pumpkin dip.
Ingredients of Fall pumpkin dip
- You need 1 can of pumpkin.
- You need 8 oz of lite cool whip, thawed.
- It’s 1 packages of instant vanillia pudding, dry mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 small of pumpkin.
- You need 1 of apple slices.
- It’s 1 of graham crackers.
The lightly charred roasted pumpkin flavor is super strong and smooth, especially when mixed with a whole head of roasted garlic and my. Does anything scream FALL more than pumpkin dip inside a pumpkin?! Pumpkin pie dip is what I want to be munching on all fall! Pumpkin Pie Dip is everything you love about pumpkin pie, made into a easy, light and fluffy no bake dip.
Fall pumpkin dip instructions
- Cut top off pumpkin and clean out inside making a bowl for dip.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl until well blended.
- Fill pumpkin with dip.
- Serve with apple slices and graham crackers!.
My kitchen begins to fill with warm hearty Fall soups and all sorts of pumpkin flavored desserts. I love how easy this recipe is, and how perfect it is for fall! All you have to do is toss all the ingredients into a food processor and puree until smooth. Pumpkin Bean Dip Recipe ia an easy a fall dip. Pumpkin Bean Dip is an easy healthy appetizer, that is gluten-free, vegan, low in fat and high in fiber.