Leftover Candy Cookie Bars.
Ingredients of Leftover Candy Cookie Bars
- You need 1 1/2 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (1stick) butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped, chocolate candies(we used halloween candy).
Leftover Candy Cookie Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13 x 9 baking pan.
- In large bowl beat brown sugar, butter, and vanilla with mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each..
- In separate small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, until well blended. Fold in chopped candy..
- Spread evenly in pan(it is thick). Bake for 25 mins. Cool completely..