Oreo Truffle. OREO cookies, baking chocolate, and cream cheese are all you need to make this easy chocolate truffle recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Easy OREO Truffles. Oreo Balls AKA Oreo Truffles are the perfect treat for any occasion!
Ingredients of Oreo Truffle
- It’s 18 oz of Oreo's.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of chocolate or white chocolate.
- You need 1 of frosting.
As a baker, I confess that I often take at least a little bit of pride in the amount of time that I spend developing and making my recipes. Have you ever had Oreo truffles before? If you've been reading my blog for awhile now, you are certainly familiar with these no-bake treats. They're nothing new, nothing revolutionary, but my god.
Oreo Truffle step by step
- Crush Oreos until crumbs. Food processor works great.
- add cream cheese and mix until completely blended in.
- take tablespoon sized clumps and roll into balls..
- meanwhile, melt chocolate on low heat stirring frequently.
- using a toothpick, dip balls in chocolate and cover completely..
- set on wax paper to dry.
- use frosting to decorate for any holiday.
- serve after they harden or refrigerate and serve anytime.
These Oreo Truffles are mouthwatering bite-size treat everyone will love! These homemade oreo balls are coated in chocolate and decorated with sprinkles and drizzle for a stunning presentation. Oreo Truffles RecipeCreamy Oreo truffles with a rich chocolate coating. Try this Oreo Truffles Recipe on Food.com for a delicious and easy-to-make dessert. These are so easy to make and so easy to eat!