Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween *. These adorable Apple Mummies are so easy, and a really healthy Halloween treat! A perfect fruit snack for parties, fruit trays, or an everyday treat! To turn this yummy, healthy Halloween snack into an over-the-top treat, serve your mummies with Peanut Butter Silk Pie Dip (an apple's best friend.
Ingredients of Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween *
- Prepare of mummy apples.
- You need 3 large of apples ( any kind will work ) (just pick your favorite).
- You need 2 can of pillsburry butter recipe crescent rolls (8oz.).
- It’s 1/2 cup of graanulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 of raisins or black writing icing (optional.. see direction).
- Prepare of cream cheese puss dip.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
We've polished it up a bit and are sharing it again while we work on some posts about our I have a few more Halloween recipe ideas I'll be playing with this weekend. Monday I'll share the recipe for the tasty pumpkin cream cheese spread I. We get so excited over the start of school and the coming of the seasons. We have other tasty Halloween recipes including this Poison Apple Dip and adorable food craft Between the Jalepeno Pepeprs and the Pepper Jack Cheese, this recipe can have a kick!
Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween * step by step
- preheat oven to 375°.
- OPTIONAL: peel apples if desired: I leave my peels on..
- core and slice apples into wedges.. about 8-10 wedges per apple…
- open crescent rolls and roll out each half seperatly. flatten a bit and crimp seams unless using seamless..and cut each section into 5 long strips..
- wrap each apple wedge in one strip to look like banadges ( u may not use the whole strip: if u don't reserve to make additional strips) leave an opening for your apple mummy's eyes..
- repeat until u run out of apple or crescent…
- in a bowl mix together apple mummy seasonings…
- roll each mummified apple wedge into the cinnamon mixture..
- place apple mummies onto lightly spray, foiled baking sheet..
- bake until dough is fully cooked and apple is turning soft.. it will still have some firmness in center.. that's ok u don't want the apple mushy. but u do want the crescent slightly crisp..
- meanwhile using a beater on medium/high mix all dip ingredients..
- when apples are done use black writer icing for the eyes or u can use some of the "dip" to glue raisin eyes in place..
- serve mummy apples with dip…
- makes about 20 mummy apple wedges..
This cheese ball mummy calls for swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, and cream cheese, but if you're more of a goat cheese or brie fan, check out these Pull out your cauldron and get ready for another Halloween appetizer that's creepier than it needs to be! Ben je helemaal hierheen gescrold om over halloween mummies te lezen? Dan heb je geluk, want hier zijn ze. Halloween can be a fun time of the year with families dressing up and enjoying sweet treats…. but it can also add up to a. Kids love Halloween – the dressing up and the candy especially.