Rotten Eggs * Halloween * With Bloody Eggs Variation.
Ingredients of Rotten Eggs * Halloween * With Bloody Eggs Variation
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of water.
- It’s 1 of food coloring (any combo of any color to resemble rot and mold, blue mixed with green works well or all.
- It’s 4 of colors mixed works good too).
Rotten Eggs * Halloween * With Bloody Eggs Variation instructions
- boil and cool eggs to whatever method u normally use for hard boiled eggs..
- once cooled, fill your pot back up with water enough to cover eggs… add food coloring to make a yucky color. ( I mixed blue, green and black).
- roll eggs onto countertop to loosen shells and crack them all the way around.. but do not remove the shells..
- place cracked eggs into the colored water..
- let sit for about a half hour..
- remove eggs from water and pat dry with paper towel. remove shells..
- after peeling do a quick 30 second dunk into the colored water to give the egg the overall effect…
- serve your rotten eggs! 🙂 enjoy and happy halloween!.
- VARIATION: try adding just red food color (enough to make it a dark red) to the water to make bloody eggs!.