Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters. This recipe for BBQ Baked Chicken Quarters requires only a few ingredients and delivers an easy, flavorful chicken dinner. Perfect for any night of the week. Easy oven-baked whole chicken quarters with a spicy barbecue seasoning.
Ingredients of Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters
- Prepare 2 of large chicken quarters.
- Prepare of Chicken Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of vegetable/canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder/puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger powder/puree.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder/puree.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken cube.
- You need 1 tsp of all spice/curry powder.
- It’s of Barbecue Sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise/salad cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice / apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar / honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder/puree.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder/puree.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper,.
- You need to taste of Salt,.
Plus a pack of them is. Chicken Quarter Recipes Chicken Leg Recipes Chicken Dips Baked Bbq Chicken Legs Barbecue Chicken Oven Chicken Chipotle Chicken Chicken Leg Quarters Oven Thighs. Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken – The Hungry Mouse. This may not be real barbecue.
Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters instructions
- Thoroughly wash and clean the chicken. After, using a paper towel pat dry the chicken quarters until dry..
- In a small bowl, combine all the seasonings and stir to combine..
- Now, with a brush, generously brush the seasoning onto the chicken, seasoning both sides of each. Let rest for 10 minutes uncovered on the counter..
- Meanwhile, grease the grill or grid of your oven with oil and preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit..
- After the chicken rests, place them skin side down on the grill or grid and put in the preheated oven. Place a dripping pan below the grill..
- Roast in the middle of the oven for 60 minutes+, depending on how dry or cooked you want your chicken. Basting the chicken with the seasoning mix every 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine all the ingredients for the barbeque sauce and cook for about 3 minutes stirring frequently until a dark red colour is reached. Set aside for later..
- With 10 minutes to go, take the chicken out of the oven and brush all sides of the chicken with the barbeque sauce, put back in the oven to roast for the last 10 minutes..
- Take out of the oven when done cooking and set aside to cool for 5 minutes. After, cut it up if desired and serve hot or warm. Enjoy!.
BBQ Leg Quarters – Cheap Eats. It looks like grilled bbq chicken. That look immediately was followed with a snap of the neck to look outside onto our patio to see if I purchased a grill Rinse the chicken leg quarters in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Place the quarters on a plate and season the skin side with salt and pepper. Unlike the Crispy Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, chicken leg quarters don't have to be brined, but you can if you want.