Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta. Today is special because I'm cooking in the crockpot! How to cook Chicken Parmesan Pasta in the crock pot? This recipe is so easy that anyone can make it!
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts flattened.
- You need 48 oz of pasta sauce (homemade or store brand).
- You need 1/2-1 of yellow onion.
- You need 1/2-1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s As needed of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s As needed of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare As needed of Italian style bread crumbs.
- You need As needed of season:oregano/Italian seasons,parsley, basil, s&p.
- You need As needed of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 box of pasta noodles penne or whatever.
Today I'm sharing this easy recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan and Pasta. My mom would always slow cook her sauce with meat all-day; she would stir her sauce often throughout the day. This easy crock pot recipe features basil pesto, chicken, roast vegetables, and chicken. Serve it with pasta for a healthy and tasty dinner that takes just minutes to prepare.
Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta instructions
- Wrap trimmed and cleaned chicken breast in Saran Wrap, and beat to just semi flatten so not so thick. Don't flatten completely, just thin down the thickness a little bit..
- Season and Add breasts to crockpot. I seasoned with a meat tenderizer, that had salt/pepper/garlic and onion powder..
- Pour pasta sauce over chicken breasts..
- Add oregano/Italian seasonings that have an assortment of Italian seasonings mixed. Set crockpot to high for 4 hours..
- After about an hour or so I added the onions, bell pepper, garlic..
- When it is about 25 min or so from being done. Start pasta water, and boil pasta noodles until al denta. Drain..
- Now your chicken should be done, shred with fork, and stir around. Add the noodles,coat and mix all in sauce, add in just a little bit cheese, stir and mix around. Then smooth/ flatten everything..
- Now. On top-Sprinkle and add however much mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, bread crumbs, a little more oregano seasoning on top of cheese. Put top back on and let cheese melt. Once done, turn to warm setting..
- Tip: you can also coat chicken in beginning with a breadcrumb/grated cheese mixture before adding to crockpot, but remember it may turn out soggy. Also, you can leave whole and not shred. Your choice..
They don't cost you a thing and help us bring easy recipes. This Crockpot Chicken Parmesan recipe is seriously TO DIE FOR! But this is just easier because it is a dump recipe that you has fewer steps and a 'set it and forget it' approach. There was some concern though… how was I going to get the tanginess of the sauce, the tenderness of the chicken, the salty. Spread half in the bottom of the greased Crock.