Easy chicken stuffing bake. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more.
Ingredients of Easy chicken stuffing bake
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breast sliced open.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (I used cheddar).
- It’s 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of onion powder.
- It’s 1 box of stuffing (I used stove top.
This chicken and stuffing bake is easy enough to make all year long. Chicken and stuffing bake is like eating a Thanksgiving turkey dinner, but without all the work of roasting a bird! The bake takes an hour from start to finish and has all the flavor, crunch, and creaminess of a turkey with stuffing and. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
Easy chicken stuffing bake step by step
- First slice chicken breast open than season to taste I used garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Next moist stuffing with instructions on box without cooking and mix in a bowl.
- In a 13×9 casserole dish place chicken breast on the bottom of the dish layer with cheese.
- Than you will take the moist stuffing and cover on top set your oven to 400 degrees and cook covered for 30 minutes and uncovered for 15 minutes or until chicken is done and stuffing is browned. pair with a veggie and enjoy 👌🏾.
Easy Substitution: You can substitute Cream of Chicken Soup for the Cream of Mushroom. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Enjoy now or cover and refrigerate. This simple chicken recipe is, far and away, the easiest way to cook our favorite poultry that I know. You hardly need a recipe: just toss a mix of chicken If the chicken finishes cooking before the skin is as crispy as you like it, run the baking sheet under the broiler for a few minutes.