Quick Chicken Quesadillas.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Quesadillas
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 of large green bell pepper (or 1/2 green & 1/2 red).
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3 of # cooked chicken (I can my own).
- It’s 1 pkg of flour tortillas (medium).
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of queso blanche cheese (can buy slices, block, shredded.
- You need of jalapeño pepper slices (optional).
Quick Chicken Quesadillas instructions
- I can my own chicken meat though u can season and freeze…..
- Cut bell pepper and onion into strips. Similar to fajita veggies… Saute in veggie oil.. Until semi soft.
- Add 1/2 package of taco seasoning mix. Stir until veggies are well coated….
- Add chicken to onion and bell pepper.. mix…add the other 1/2 of the taco seasoning to the chicken, onion, bell pepper… Mix well and set aside….
- Add 2 tsp of butter to a hot skillet allow to melt…. Add a medium flour tortilla and allow to cook for about 30 seconds….
- Put cheese on half the tortilla… Add chicken, bell pepper, onion mixture on top of cheese… Allow to cook for about 1 minute…. Fold it in half…. Gently press with the spatula…. Flip over on other side…. Allow to cook about 1-2 minutes….. You can add jalapeño peppers to them if you wish….
- I place in a worm oven until I'm ready to serve….