Nicole's "BBQ Oven Chicken ".
Ingredients of Nicole's "BBQ Oven Chicken "
- It’s 4 large of Chicken with skin.
- You need 1 dash of Crushed Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic powder or fresh crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of Whole Oregano spice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Heinz Ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Root Beer Pop.
- You need 1 tsp of French's Bold'N Spicy Mustard.
- You need 4 slice of Bacon.
Nicole's "BBQ Oven Chicken " step by step
- Set out chicken to thaw out.
- In frying pan on medium heat,cook bacon until nice and crispy then remove to paper towel to soak up the fat. Crush Bacon into very small chunks..
- In medium cooking pot,Combine all your ingredients …but not the chicken..
- Cook your BBQ sauce in medium heat until it comes to a boil, set a side to cool down..
- BBQ sauce can be stored in frig up to seven days..
- Cook your chicken on a cookie sheet at 350°F for 35 mins. Then after the 35 mins add your BBQ sauce and lightly brown. repeat few more times until sauce is nice and thick on chicken and lightly brown..
- leftover sauce can be storied in frig up to one week and make sure its in tight container..