Easy chicken tacos. These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken! Perfect for weeknight meals and makes great leftovers! Easy Chicken Tacos – With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop!
Ingredients of Easy chicken tacos
- Prepare 3 lbs of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 of large yellow onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced sweet peppers or bell peppers.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed chili pepper flakes.
- You need 2 cups of chopped lettuce.
- You need 1 cup of chopped purple onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- You need of Flour or corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light chili powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of paprika.
Learn how to make Chicken Mexican Tacos at home with chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or. These chicken tacos are warm flour tortillas filled with diced marinated chicken, lettuce, pico de gallo, avocado and cheese. A quick and easy dinner option that's easy to customize to your tastes.
Easy chicken tacos step by step
- Cut thawed chicken breast against the grain, then chop into small bite sized pieces. Dice purple and yellow onion. Dice sweet peppers. Cut up cilantro. What you see below is what I set aside for toppings..
- In your favorite nonstick 12 inch pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add chopped up chicken, yellow onion, 1/2 of the cilantro, salt, black pepper, chili flakes, 2 tablespoons cumin, 1/4 cup light chili powder, garlic, 1 tablespoon of paprika..
- On medium heat cook all ingredients in step 2 until it looks like the picture below.
- Make your tacos however you like them!.
- Chop about 2 cups of iceburg lettuce. Squeeze 1 lime and sprinkle with salt. This adds zest to your lettuce!.
This is an easy chicken taco recipe loaded with big, punchy Mexican flavours. No marinating, no fussing with a separate sauce, no need to go overboard with toppings. This is such an easy chicken taco recipe, and it's also a healthy meal choice for anyone on a low-calorie diet. Are you mourning the continued nonexistence of the taco emoji? Chicken breast is simmered in a lemon-lime marinade, then served with taco fixin's so that This recipe is quick and easy – good for those nights you don't have a lot of time for dinner preparations.