Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls.
Ingredients of Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls
- You need 1 pack of chicken breasts (pack of 2) seasoned your way.
- It’s 1 (16 oz.) of package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh parsley (chopped).
- It’s 1 can of Green Giant southwestern corn blend (drained).
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese (your choice) not Italian.
- You need 8 (7 inch) of flour tortillas.
Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls instructions
- Preheat pan with butter or vegetable oil for chicken..
- Place chicken breasts in pan then sautee them until done..
- Cut up chicken. (No particular size but small enough so it can fit into tortilla.).
- Add southwestern corn blend, parsley, spinach, cheese to chicken and heat it on medium-low tossing it making sure it's well blended..
- Then fill the tortillas with the mixture and wrap them like burritos and cut them into threes (at an angle). Then put them in the oven @ 350° for 15 minutes. Enjoy!!.