Easy Chicken Casserole.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Casserole
- You need 4 cups of uncooked egg noodles.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of shredded chedder cheese.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Easy Chicken Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Boil noodles and chicken until just under cooked. Shred chicken.
- Combine all ingredients in baking dish.
- Stir well and cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes.