Hot Cocoa Fudge.
Ingredients of Hot Cocoa Fudge
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 6 envelope of or 3/4 cup hot chocolate powder.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter, almond butter, or Nutella.
- You need 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk,.
Hot Cocoa Fudge step by step
- mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- add milk 1 tablespoon at a time, stir until smooth.
- spread into pan, let chill for 2 hours.
- cut into squares.
- more cocoa may be added if not chocolately enough.
- NOTE: the almond butter may need to be warmed for a few seconds to soften..