Nacho Jack-o'-Lantern Cheese Ball. A nacho-flavored, pumpkin-shaped cheese ball, with a little Jack-o'-lantern face is exactly the appetizer every Halloween party needs. In an ideal world, Jack-o'-lanterns would be cute, squat, orange and taste like nachos. This nacho-flavored, pumpkin-shaped cheese ball is just the thing for.
Ingredients of Nacho Jack-o'-Lantern Cheese Ball
- Prepare 2 packages of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 3 tbsp of Minced onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jalapeno, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salsa.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper STEM.
- It’s 12 of Doritos, nacho flavored.
- It’s 1 of Black bean chips, for serving.
Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Beat cheeses, pumpkin, preserves and spices in medium bowl until smooth. Cheesy Jack-o'-Lantern — This cheese ball appetizer recipe–that resembles a pumpkin picked straight from the patch–is perfect for your If you are looking for a tasty appetizer for your Halloween or Fall parties this Nacho Pumpkin Cheese Ball will be perfect. Cheese balls are always a hit wh.
Nacho Jack-o'-Lantern Cheese Ball step by step
- Put all ingredients into bowl and blend thoroughly..
- Form into pumpkin-like shape, and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours..
- Before serving, roll the cheese ball in crushed Doritos..
- Arrange the cheese ball on a plate, and press bell pepper stem into the top- it should look like a pumpkin stem..
- Serve with black bean chips, crackers, our crudites..
Dress up cream cheese in pepperoni, red peppers and cheddar for this delicious Jack-o'-Lantern Cheese Ball recipe. Discover your new favorite Halloween recipe when you make this Jack-o'-Lantern Cheese Ball. This Jack O Lantern Cheese Ball is the perfect tasty treat for Halloween. Learn how to make it from Just A Pinch! We have had similar cheese balls but they're coated with crushed cheese tortilla chips.