Easy BBQ chicken pizza. Check out this super easy and quick recipe for BBQ Chicken Pizza. This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. My mom got us all hooked…she's the one to blame. 😉 And who knew how easy it was to make?!
Ingredients of Easy BBQ chicken pizza
- You need 1 of Pizza crust.
- You need 2 cans of chicken breast.
- You need 1 bottle of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- You need of Chili powder.
- You need of Red crushed peppers.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cheese of your choice.
A healthy and tasty choice for grilling out. I've made BBQ chicken pizza before and it is much easier to gauge how much you put in it by eye. This homemade BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza is healthier than CPK's recipe, more delicious, and super quick and easy to make! Naan pizza is my favorite way to make pizza in a hurry.
Easy BBQ chicken pizza step by step
- 2 cans of premium breast chicken and 1 whole bottle of any kind of bbq sauce..
- I took these spices and mixed it in a bowl with the chicken and bbq sauce..
- Chop up a red onion (in small pieces) and mix in the bowl of chicken and bbq sauce..
- Pour the rest of the bbq sauce on the crust and then take your bbq chicken mix and pour all over the crust. I added a little more red onion after I got it all put on. After that, have your oven pre-heated to 350°F let bake for around 20-25 minutes..
- Cut and enjoy!!.
I love a good homemade pizza dough as well, but this is a great alternative- no rising, kneading, or rolling required! I chose BBQ chicken pizza for this recipe because it's my husband's favorite and one of the more difficult varieties to make. It may sound daunting to try making something like this yourself at. This bbq chicken pizza recipe is truly amazing because it's crazy delicious and easy! You guys, we've tried so many different pizza dough recipes because we figured homemade might be best.