Ingredients of Crunchy Mummies
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of Garden vegetable cream cheese spread, softened.
- You need 20 of Pieces (3 1/2 inches each) celery.
- It’s 3 slice of (1 oz. each) deli sliced cooked ham.
- It’s 10 of Sweetened dried cranberries.
Crunchy Mummies step by step
- Place cream cheese in resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut 1/2 inch off 1 corner. Pipe about 1 tablespoon into each celery piece..
- Cut ham slices lengthwise into 16 pieces. Cut pieces crosswise into 1 inch pieces. Place about 12 ham pieces over cream cheese to look like "bandages;" use tip of knife to tuck in ends of ham along celery edge..
- Cut cranberries into 40 pieces. Place pieces between "bandages" for mummies' eyes..