Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies. Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the Pumpkin-Peanut Butter Cocoa Cookies. wholefoodsmarket.com.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of super crunchy natural peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of cooked pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar for casting.
PS: store these chocolate pumpkin cups in the freezer for. In a medium sauce pot over medium heat, combine nut butter, pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract. Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Cookie Recipe. Pumpkin peanut butter pupcakes are homemade dog cupcakes made with pumpkin pureé, carrots, peanut butter and oat flour.
Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Mix it all up in a medium-sized bowl, except the sugar for casting. It should be a firm dough that's a bit tacky..
- Take tablespoon-sized lumps out of the dough, and place them on a buttered cookie sheet..
- Flatten the lumps a bit, and sprinkle sugar on top..
- Bake at 350°F for just shy of 15 minutes. You'll need to go about 3 rounds..
- Cool and serve..
I can't believe Hudson is one year old! This healthy pumpkin peanut butter spread can be used for pancakes, sandwiches, or you can eat it with a spoon. I think at least three of you mentioned pumpkin peanut butter as an option, so I had. Using toothpick or tip of teaspoon, make lines around sides for pumpkin ridges. Pumpkin and peanut butter pair really well together.