Skeleton Cheese Ball.
Ingredients of Skeleton Cheese Ball
- It’s 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese I believe they are 8 Oz blocks..room temp.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 2 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of real bacon pieces or to taste.
- You need 1 of powdered ranch dip..you could use onion soup and dip mix if you don't like the ranch.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of a couple slices thinly sliced lunch meat ham chopped into chunks I think I used 4 slices.
- It’s 2 of pepperoni or 2 olives for the eyes.
Skeleton Cheese Ball step by step
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar, garlic, ranch, bacon, and green onions together very well..use fork or hands not beaters you don't want too much air in it.
- I rubbed a small amount of olive oil in my mold to help it pop out with ease..
- Push all ingredients into mold check the bottom to make sure no air pockets are visible.
- Refrigerate for an hour..I made this last minute and didn't have time to let the cheese come to room temp so I mixed everything together with my hands like meatloaf it was a bit difficult but do able.i didn't have to refrigerate my mold because the cheese was still cold I just molded it and popped it right out..
- Place cut up ham all over the skeleton like skin and put your eyeballs in the sockets you can stick some olives on tooth picks in it or cut pepperoni into slightly smaller circles to fit in it..when I served it I stabbed the spreading knife into the forehead.