Sweet n' Spicy Pumpkin Seeds.
Ingredients of Sweet n' Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
- Prepare 1 cup of Pumpkin Seeds.
- It’s 5 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
Sweet n' Spicy Pumpkin Seeds instructions
- Cut hole in bottom of pumpkin and scrape out seeds..
- Rinse well to remove pulp. Pat dry..
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Line pan with parchment paper and spread seeds in even layer..
- Roast until dry. About 1 hour..
- In small bowl, mix 3 Tbl. Sugar, the cumin, cinnamon and ginger. Set aside..
- In nonstick pan, melt butter..
- Once butter is melted, add seeds and stir to coat. Then sprinkle with the remaining 2 Tbl. of sugar..
- Cook until sugar begins to caramelize, about 1-2 minutes..
- Pour seeds in bowl of spices and stir or shake to coat..
- Store seeds in airtight container up to one month (if they last that long)..