Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken.
Ingredients of Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken
- It’s 3/5-7/10 pound of chicken thigh, boneless.
- It’s 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of sake or red wine.
- Prepare 2 tbs of honey.
Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken instructions
- Prick the chicken skin with a fork. Combine soy sauce, sake and sugar, stir until the sugar dissolves. Put the chicken and the sauce in a Ziploc bag. Marinade for 1 hour or more..
- Place 4 or more disposable chopsticks on the oven proof dish, place the chicken on top..
- Heat the chicken in a microwave oven, uncovered, for about 10 minutes or till the skin browns. for crispier result, lightly toast under the broiler. Stand 2 minutes before serve..
- The recipe is available in my blog! http://kcocoangela.blog132.fc2.com/blog-category-2.html.