Chicken Curry – very easy to make..
Ingredients of Chicken Curry – very easy to make.
- It’s 2 lb. of Chicken Legs and Thighs cut up in pieces.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of National Brand Chicken Curry Masala.
- It’s 1 of Large Onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garlic, Ginger and Turmeric Paste.
- Prepare 2 of Medium Tomatoes – chopped up.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of water.
- You need 2 of Chopped Green chillies.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
Chicken Curry – very easy to make. step by step
- In a bowl marinate chicken with 1 tsp Curry Masala and 1/2 cup yogurt for 20 mins..
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a wok (karahi). Add Cumin Seed, Cook 1 minute and add onions and cook 5 minutes..
- Add marinated chicken and cook on high heat for 5 minute stirring constantly..
- Add 1 tsp Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric Paste and cook 5 minutes..
- Add Tomatoes and 1/2 cup yogurt and cook 5 minutes..
- Add water and chillies. Bring to high boil and reduce heat. Cook covered for 15 mins. Finish with chopped Cilantro and serve with Pilav Rice..