Easy Garlic-Herb Chicken.
Ingredients of Easy Garlic-Herb Chicken
- You need 2 of chicken breasts; bone-in.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 envelope of dried onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 of EVOO; as needed.
- Prepare 1 of kosher salt and black pepper; as needed.
Easy Garlic-Herb Chicken instructions
- Toss chicken with enough oil to coat. Season with dried spices except salt..
- Marinate, covered, for 4-48 hours..
- Pat a dab of EVOO on each breast, but be careful not to rub the spices off..
- Roast at 350° for approximately 40 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Fresh herbs, rosemary, oregano, thyme, marjoram, parsley, basil, fresh garlic, white pepper, dehydrated & chopped minced onions, lemon peel, other chicken parts, pork, beef, fish, veggies, zucchini, yellow squash, parmesean, asiago, herbs de provence,.